Cybersecurity landscaping project, Cyberwatching.eu, aims to monitor cybersecurity and privacy initiatives throughout the EU and associated countries.
The Centre announces is part in a new cybersecurity landscaping project, Cyberwatching.eu, which aims to monitor cybersecurity and privacy initiatives throughout the EU and associated countries.
Initiatives identified by the project will be clustered according to themes, leading to an online catalogue of services for cybersecurity and privacy, showcasing market uptake and advancing EU sustainable competitiveness.
A supply & demand marketplace of EU cybersecurity products & services, as well as the inclusion of an end-users' club, will ensure that the needs of SMEs as well as other relevant stakeholders are taken into account.
Ultimately, a cybersecurity and privacy ecosystem will be created by the project consortia, offering prime and guided access to the Cyberwatching.eu catalogue of services and marketplace, and ensuring feedback in terms of effectiveness and usability of research results.
The Cyberwatching.eu consortia is domain-skilled and complementary. It comprises:
- The University of Oxford;
- Trust-IT, an expert SME in communicating ICT innovation, developing cybersecurity tools and go-to-market strategies;
- ICT Legal, legal experts in the field;
- DigitalSMEAlliance, an association representing the interests of ICT SMEs in the EU;
- CONCEPTIVITY, SME experts in fighting cyber-crime and cyber-terrorism;
- AEI Ciberseguridad, a CyberSecurity Innovation Cluster; and
- AON, a #1 rated risk services firm and insurance broker experienced in cyber risk management.
Follow the project @cyberwatchingeu