Petar Radanliev has completed a PhD in systems engineering from The University of South Wales, MSc in Economics and Finance and BA in IT Communications from Aberystwyth University. His current research is focused on harnessing economic value from the IoT and the economic impact of cyber and system risk.
Dr Petar Radanliev was awarded the Prince of Wales Innovation Scholarship for his industrial Ph.D research and the Fulbright Visiting Fellowship for his Post-doctoral research. His current research investigates the economic impact of IoT cyber risk.
- Internet of Things / Internet of Everything
- Cyber security / Cyber attacks-risk
- Economic impact of IoT cyber risk
- Smart Tech / Smart City Design
- PhD, Tech., University of South Wales, UK, 2010-2014
- MSc Econ., Aberystwyth University, UK, 2006-2007
- BA Hons., Communication, Aberystwyth University, UK, 2003-2006
Memberships, editorial boards
- Intelligent Transport Systems Knowledge Transfer Network – UK
Selected recent publications
- Radanliev, P., (2016) ‘Supply Chain Systems Architecture and Engineering Design: Green-field Supply Chain Integration’ - Operations and Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol 9, No. 1, pp. 22-30, ISSN 1979-3561 | EISSN 1979-3871.
- Radanliev, P., (2015) ‘Engineering Design Methodology for Green-Field Supply Chain Architectures: Taxonomic Scheme’ - Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management, Volume 8, Number 2, pp.52-66.
- Radanliev, P., (2015) ‘Green-field Architecture for Sustainable Supply Chain Strategy Formulation, International Journal of Supply Chain Management’, Vol 4, No 2, pp.62-67 ISSN 2051-3771 | EISSN 2050-7399.
- Radanliev, P., (2015) ‘Architectures for Green-Field Supply Chain Integration: Supply Chain Integration Design’, - Journal of Supply Chain and Operations Management, Volume 13, Number 2, pp.56-78, ISSN 2167-7115 | EISSN 2167-7123.
- Radanliev, P., Rowlands, H., and Thomas A.J., (2014) ‘Supply Chain Paradox: Green-field Architecture for Sustainable Strategy Formulation’, SDM’2014 International Conference on Sustainable Design and Manufacturing, Cardiff, Wales, UK, 28-30 April 2014.
- Radanliev, P., Rowlands, H., and Thomas A.J., (2014) ‘Supply Chain Paradox: Green-field Architecture for Sustainable Strategy Formulation’, Sustainable Design and Manufacturing, Future Press Technology, pp. 839-851, ISBN 9780956151667.
Read a Q&A with Dr Radanliev.