Workshop on Visualizing Texts, Documents, Corpora and Book History
- 11th June '12 from 12:00 pm to 05:00 pm
- Conference Room, Oxford e-Research Centre, University of Oxford
Because we are constrained by the room capacity, all attendees (except the speakers and panellists) should please register using the online registration form.
- 12:00 Buffet lunch
- 13:00 Welcome
- 13:10 Keynote: The Art of Science
Professor Chris Johnson, Director of Utah SCI Institute
- 13:50 Q&A
- 14:00 Digital Humanities Panel: What do Humanities scholars want?
Dr. Christina Dondi - European early printed book history
Dr. Judith Pfeiffer - Islamic manuscript history
Dr. Hilde De Weerdt - Textual and Social Networks in Chinese Notebooks and Correspondence
Dr. Martin Wynne - Text corpora
- 15:00 coffee & tea & small group discussions
- 15:50 Visualization Panel: How may visualization help?
- 16:50 Closing
This event is followed by Poetry Reading and Wine Reception. More information on this can be found by clicking the image below: