The Oxford e-Research Centre runs a diverse calendar of seminars, workshops and events, the majority of which are open to individuals from outside the Centre.
For more information on our events programme see below or use the interactive calendar at the right to navigate through past and future events.
Presentations and other supporting documents will often be added to an event page after it has taken place.
- The Oxford e-Research Centre Tuesday Seminar Series- Dr Tim Crawford 17th January '12
- Dr Tim Crawford, Goldsmiths will be presenting a talk on “MIR with Attitude: Musicology, Motivation and Methodology”
DSR Computational Social Science Deep Think Workshop
22nd January '12
- The Oxford e-Research Centre Tuesday Seminar Series- Dr Alun Ashton 24th January '12
The Oxford e-Research Centre Many-Core Seminar Series: Efficient sparse matrix-vector products on Fermi GPUs
Mike Giles – Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance
25th January '12
- Mike Giles – Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance University of Oxford
- The Oxford e-Research Centre Tuesday Seminar Series - Dr Andrew Lyall 31st January '12
- “ELIXIR: A sustainable infrastructure for biological information in Europe”